Spider-Woman Ladies' Zip-Up Jacket
You have your normal, and I have mine
- Based on Jessica Drew's new costume
- Crossbody zipper preserves the look of the chest insignia
- 5% spandex is better than 100% spandex, we promise
You have your normal, and I have mineOne of the things we love about Kris Anka's new costume for Spider-Woman is that on the comic book pages it looks like something a real human could wear. We could totally see a live-action being filmed with this new costume without modifications. It doesn't look uncomfortable. Her belly button doesn't show for some reason that baffles even physics itself. And there's no shiny spandex involved.
That's why when you wear this Spider-Woman Ladies' Zip-Up Jacket you'll look like you walked right off the pages of your favorite comic book. Except, well, this one isn't leather. That woulda been costy. And no matter how you reach your arms back, the back of this jacket isn't going to suddenly produce wings for you. Sorry. But the combination of the raglan sleeve styling, the princess seams, and the snap front closure over the crossbody zipper really pull this look off. All the details are embroidered. The color is all cut-and-sew, as opposed to being printed on. It's really a very sweet ("sweet" as in "awesome" not as in "nice") tribute to Jessica Drew's well-deserved costume update.
- Spider-Woman Ladies' Zip-Up Jacket
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- From our friends at Her Universe
- Stand up collar with a snap
- Princess seams
- Asymmetrical cuffs with thumb holes
- Thick black embroidery on all designs
- Crossbody zipper with flap over top to hide it and preserve the look of the chest insignia
- Materials: 95% cotton / 5% spandex
- Care Instructions: Wash inside out in cold water. Tumble dry low.
|Chest||36 in.||38 in.||40 in.||42 in.||45 in.|
|Length||27¼ in.||28 in.||28¾ in.||29½ in.||30½ in.|