Star Wars Episode VII BB-8 Droid Stud Earrings
- Little BB-8 stud earrings
- Made from 316L surgical stainless steel
- Perfect for folks who like to keep their fandom subtle
Have you caught The Curious Adventures of BB-8, yet? It's a YouTube channel created by Sphero, the makers of the BB-8 App-Enabled Droid, and man it's squee-worthy. We didn't know BB-8 could be more adorable until you introduce the little droid to a hedgehog.Stick this cutie on either side of your head with these Star Wars Episode VII BB-8 Droid Stud Earrings. They're perfect for folks who like to keep their fandom subtle, not over-the-top.
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Star Wars Episode VII BB-8 Droid Stud Earrings
- Officially-licensed Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise
- Butterfly-style, friction (push) backs
- Materials: 316L surgical stainless steel
- Dimensions: 1/3" diameter
- Weight: (They don't even register on our scale)
- Ages 13+