Star Wars Kites
Alderaan. Never forget.
- Choose the Millennium Falcon, R2-D2, X-Wing, or the Death Star
- ThinkGeek is the only place you can score the Death Star!
- Nylon sail material + fiberglass airframe
Alderaan. Never forget.Before it done blew up, Alderaan's world-wide favorite pastime was flying kites. They had kites of everything imaginable - famous leaders, droids, ships, and donuts (well, spacedonuts). Well, now the Alderaanians are all space dust, but their love of flying lives on in these Star Wars Kites.
Choose to fly R2-D2, the Death Star, Luke's X-Wing, or Han's Millennium Falcon (hey, he won it fair and square). You can stage peaceful, floaty dogfights. The X-Wing's swooping in on the Death Star for the trench run! Just like in the movies, only a lot more relaxing.
- Star Wars Kites
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Choose the Millennium Falcon, R2-D2, X-Wing, or the Death Star (which you can only get here!)
- (We found the X-Wing complicated to fly, so we recommend only Rebel pilots take on the challenge)
- Some assembly required
- Wind range 7-18 mph
- Line weight: 50 lb.
- Line length: 170 ft.
- Materials: Nylon sail material + fiberglass airframe
- Millennium Falcon - 50" tall
- R2-D2 - 48" tall
- X-Wing - 52" tall
- Death Star - 37" tall
- Includes sail, frame, SkyTails, handle, and line
- Ages 8+
- Warning: Do not fly near overhead power lines.