Star Wars Rebel Friends Endor Cookie Cutters - 2 pack
Judge them by their size, do you?
- Chibi versions of characters from Star Wars
- An Ewok and a Mon Calamari
- Add action shots, you will
Judge them by their size, do you?Many of us came to our love of Star Wars early in life, and, as you well know, being a young geek isn't always easy. It can be hard to find friends who understand you and like you for who you are. (Actually, it's true for adults, too, we just care less.) But no matter how many pop quizzes you have to sit through and how many different schools you attend, your imaginary friends always come with you.
These little Star Wars Rebel Friends Endor Cookie Cutters are ready and willing to be friends. Chibi versions of an Ewok and a Mon Calamari are both happy to see you. Well, the Mon Calamari thinks this might be a trap, but who knows. How do they work? Well, you cut the cookie's shape with one side and then flip the cutter over and use the stamp on the other side to imprint the facial features on the cookie dough. The deep indentations mean they look great uniced right out of the oven, although we've never been opposed to extra sugar ourselves. Slip one into the lunchbox of your young geek today and make the cafeteria experience epic.
- Set of 2 Star Wars Rebel Friends Endor Cookie Cutters
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation
- Includes chibi versions of an Ewok and a Mon Calamari
- Materials: BPA-free ABS plastic
- Dimensions: Ewok 3" wide x 3 1/2" tall, Mon Calamari 3 1/4" wide x 4" tall
- Not microwave safe
- Not dishwasher safe