Star Wars Planetary Glassware Set
There's something alive down there....
- Glasses representing planets from a galaxy far, far away
- Set of 6 10 ounce glasses
- Limited quantities! If you want a set, buy it now!
There's something alive down there....When you're little, you are bombarded with mobiles and models made with styrofoam balls and shoebox dioramas and all sorts of interactive, creative ways to visualize our solar system. It's a good way to learn where we are in the universe, and it gives kids some perspective. Pale blue dot.
So why not use similar methods to learn to visualize other solar systems, too? This Star Wars Planetary Glassware Set lets you gaze upon otherworldly beauty while drinking your orange juice. Or blue milk. Plus it lets you start a conversation about the differences between planets (Alderaan, Dagobah, Hoth, and Tatooine) and moons (the forest moon of Endor) or even space stations (the Death Star). First thing we're doing when we get ours is filing Hoth with vanilla ice cream. Or better yet - snow cream!
- Star Wars Planetary Glassware Set
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Set of 6 contains 4 planets (Alderaan, Dagobah, Hoth, and Tatooine) + 1 moon (the forest moon of Endor) + 1 that's-no-moon (the Death Star)
- Alderaan looks like you've accidentally shattered the glass (too soon?)
- Capacity: 10 oz.
- Materials: Glass + high temperature heat wrap
- Note: The design is NOT stained glass. The design is NOT blown glass. The design is achieved via a high-temperature heat wrap.
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" tall & 3" diameter at widest
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe