Doctor Who 11th Doctor's Purple Suspenders
Braces for Your Trousers, Actually
- Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith) replica suspenders aka braces
- Choose S/M, L/XL, or 2X
- Sensible clothing item for any situation
Adjustable purple suspenders (braces) designed to match the ones worn by the Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith) in episodes such as "The Bells of Saint John." Made by the same folks who make the bowtie, so it's a perfect match. Features four silver clippies, and a size-adjuster thingy at the back. Choose S/M, L/XL, or 2X.
Your measurements will be much more accurate if you have a friend take the measurements for you. Please use a tailor's tape measure (instead of a steel tape measure). This size chart refers to the body measurements of the wearer, not the garment itself.
- Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith) adjustable purple braces (aka suspenders)
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Holds up your trousers, pairs great with a purple bow tie and jacket
- Perfect for Eleventh Doctor cosplay, but also works in your everyday wardrobe
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Dry clean only
|S - M||L - XL||2X|
|Maximum Length||44 in.||50 in.||56 in.|
|Approx. Height||5' to 5'9"||5'9" to 6'2"||6'1" +|