Cthulhu Hopper Ball
- Relive some memories from the 70s and 80s
- Pass the unspeakable horror along to the kids of this generation
- Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl bouncn
Epic mountThings that are bouncy: puppies, balls, cheerleaders. "Bouncy" is not an adjective we normally apply to Elder Gods. But this Cthulhu Hopper Ball is practically begging us to.
Now, if you are not a child of the 70s or 80s this contraption might be new to you. They were wildly popular, known as "space hoppers" in the U.K. and "hippity hops" or "hoppity hops" in the U.S. The idea is that you sit on it, hold the handles, and use Newton's Third Law of Motion to bounce around, potentially going someplace, but generally just having a fun time. Wikipedia adorably describes them as "a very inefficient form of locomotion." So now we know why Cthulhu's sleeping: he was tuckered out after bouncing all the way to R'lyeh.
Share some of your joy (and unspeakable horror) with the kids of this generation. With a 13" diameter, this is not for adults unless you're the sort of adult who rides Shetland ponies. And if you do that, this Cthulhu Hopper Ball might make you have nightmares, so be forewarned.
- Cthulhu Hopper Ball
- Arrives deflated - comes with a pump
- Materials: Skin is polyester fiber
- Care Instructions: Surface washable
- Dimensions: 13" diameter
- Includes inflatable ball, plush skin, an air pump, 1 valve, and 2 stoppers
- Ages 3+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.