Skellimation Earring & Skully Stud
- Buy the combined set or buy each piece individually
- Fashioned from English pewter
- Perfect gift for the med student or necromancer in your life
Ossicles!The smallest bone in your body is in your ear. Well, technically, the three smallest bones in your body are all in your ear. They're called the "ossicles" which means "tiny bones," cleverly enough.
Now you can have tiny bones hanging *from* your ear as well as *in* your ear with this Skellimation Earring & Stud set. The skull stud measures just over a half an inch in height, and the skeleton comes in just over 2". While the skulls make up the stud for both post earrings, the skeleton itself is divided into three pieces to dance whenever you move your head.
For our customers with nickel allergies: the raven is made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel. The post is surgical-steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel and molybdenum. The post meets the guidelines set forth in EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
- Skellimation Earring & Stud
- Buy the set, which includes one skull earring and one full skeleton dangle earring
- Or buy the pieces individually (which means you can make your own combination, especially good for folks with an odd number of piercings)
- Skeleton is three articulated pieces to 'dance' with the slightest head movement
- Materials: English pewter with surgical-steel posts
- Skellimation Skeleton Dangle Earring - 2.2" tall x .5" wide
- Skully Skull Stud Earring - .6" tall x .6" wide
- Weight: .2 oz.