Uncle Albert's Earring Cuff & Stud
A whir-thwhile addition to your jewelry collection
- Buy the combined set or buy each piece individually
- Fashioned from English pewter
- Tempus fugits all the way to the hora mortis
A whir-thwhile addition to your jewelry collectionIf we could save time in a bottle, we'd probably do so until the bottle got full and then we'd ask for a TARDIS. Or we'd mix the bottle of time with various other things in our lab in an attempt to blast to the past, or the future, or wherever steampunk is. Maybe it's a bit of both.
This Uncle Albert's Earring Cuff & Stud set features one stud earring that's a simple cogwheel. The opposite earring is elaborate. The stud is formed from a faux 13-hour watch. From it dangles a copper-clad chain which leads to a key and a second copper-clad chain which leads to an earcuff. From that earcuff dangles a third copper-clad chain which features a little ornamental flourish.
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel. The post is surgical-steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel and molybdenum. The post meets the guidelines set forth in EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
- Uncle Albert's Earring Cuff & Stud
- Watch is not functional (which is good because we're not sure how to tell time on a 13-hour clock unless we're having a Midnighters moment ala Scott Westerfeld)
- Cuff reads Tempus fugit
- Watch reads Hora mortis
- Materials: English pewter with surgical-steel posts and plastic earring backs
- Uncle Albert's Ear cuff - 0.8" wide x 3" dangle from faux timepiece + 3" dangle from cuff
- Industrilobe Stud Single Earring - 0.6" diameter
- Weight: 0.5 oz.