R2-D2 14 Liter Fridge
That R2 unit is in prime condition - a real bargain
- Has settings for keeping food warm and cool
- Has a fill capacity of up to 16 cans of soda
- Cannot store technical blueprints of the Empire's new battlestation
Living on Tatooine can be pretty difficult for a number of reasons, we'd imagine. One of which has to be the fact that is an absolute scorcher most of the time. With two suns, you don't get much reprieve - and you thought YOUR Summer was hot? Even if R2 wasn't as amazing as we know him to be today, we bet those wily Jawas would have repurposed into an amazing fridge. It's pretty toasty out there, and we need to keep our food cool somehow.
The R2-D2 14 Liter Fridge comes equipped with two removable shelves and plenty of space to store all the womp rats you bullseye with your T-16. R2 can be powered by standard 120V or even a 12V DC power source so you can take him with you even when you need to make the jump to lightspeed in your car. Bonus points, this fridge can keep your food cold or warm until it is ready for consumption.
- R2-D2 14 Liter Fridge
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Locking door to prevent spillage when trying to destroy the Death Star
- Has a warm and a cool setting for keeping food either warm or cold
- Science: This thermoelectric cooler relies on the Peltier effect
- Retractable handle on the top for easy carrying
- Includes fridge, two removable shelves, 110V US AC power cord (for use in home), 12V DC power cord (for use in
- Capacity: 16 cans of soda - with a little extra breathing room
- Note for International Friends: We do not recommend using this small appliance with an international power converter - even if you bought said power converter from Tosche Station
- Cooling Capability: 44° - 48° F (7° C - 9° C)
- Heating Capability: 140° F
- Outer Dimensions: 24 1/2" tall x 12" diameter base
- Inner Dimensions: 15" tall x 8" wide x 7" deep
- Weight (empty): 13.4 lbs.