Star Trek Enterprise-D Rug
It's a flying carpet*
- Permission to come aboard granted
- Stand on the deck of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D
- And also the saucer section, and the nacelles, and the...
Sometimes interior decorating feels more like the Kobayashi Maru than Feng Shui. Should your mirror face a door? Should the trim be red or blue? Do you go with real or fake Tribble fur on the pillow shams? We're all for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Tribbles, but there are just too dang many of the things. It may seem like a no-win situation, but let Captain Picard provide the fantastic subject for this your decor: his ship, the Enterprise D. Clear a docking port in your den, office, or bedroom: this Star Trek rug will "Lie Long and Prosper" on your floor. This rug features a top-down view of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D and measures just over 4 feet by just under 6 feet. * Rug does not actually fly. Unless you hurl it with sufficient force, which we do not recommend.
- Star Trek The Next Generation Enterprise Rug
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- Materials: 100% polyester pile
- Care Instructions: Clean spills immediately. Never rub a spill. Blot liquids with a dry absorbent white cloth or paper towel. Treat stains immediately using a proprietary cleaner or seek specialist advice.
- Dimensions: 52" wide x ~71" long
- Note: We recommend a rug grip for safety reasons.