Darth Vader Aviator Sunglasses
Be Vader's wingman
- Aviator-style frames with wayfarer-style sides
- Star Wars logo embossed on the sides (tone-on-tone)
- 100% UVA & UVB protection
Darth Vader wears a lot of hats, figuratively speaking. Evil overlord. Sith Lord. Supreme Commander of the Imperial Fleet. But it's important to remember that he's been trained as a pilot. He knows his way around that TIE Advanced x1 and can land it on a moving Imperial Star Destroyer, the size of a postage stamp in space.
That's why these Darth Vader Aviator Sunglasses make sense. Sure, they go with his look. Over the helmet they're pretty sweet. But more importantly, he's earned them. These sport aviator-style frames with wayfarer-style sides for the best of both worlds, here and in galaxies far, far away.
- Bridge: 14mm
- Arm length: 138mm
- Lens width: 54mm
- Lens height: 32mm
- Frame width (inside of screw at hinge to inside of screw at hinge): 138mm
- Frame width (outermost point): 146mm