Game of Thrones Jon Snow Fur Hoodie - Exclusive
Winter is coming
- Take the black with this hoodie inspired by Jon Snow's cloak
- Perfect cold-weather wear for the GoT fan in your life
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
Winter is coming
Ignoring the twinge of pain in his leg, he swept a black fur cloak about his shoulders, gathered up his crutch, and went out onto the Wall to face another day.Imagine what it's like to be on the tear-down crew for HBO's Game of Thrones. A costumer sends in a gorgeous piece of work, custom-tailored to the cast member, and your job is to make it look like the character wearing it lives in a world without dry cleaners or daily baths. A little piece of us would die having to do that. Of course, now that it's been filming for a while, HBO's Game of Thrones wardrobe can look authentically unwashed.
- A Storm of Swords
This hoodie, however, is a fresh alternative for the cold weather. We're partial to Jon Snow's get up, and not just because our closet took the black long before we knew what that meant. This gorgeous hoodie inspired by Jon Snow's cloak is a ThinkGeek exclusive. Primary feature: it has a (faux) fur-lined hood which unzips down the middle giving you the appearance of having glossy black fur across your shoulders, like Jon's cloak. There's an oversized storm flap across the front and over the zipper which snaps closed and gives an almost double-breasted appearance. The sherpa sleeves are dual-layer and have cuffs for extra warmth.
- Jon Snow Costume Hoodie
- Officially-licensed HBO's Game of Thrones merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Full-zip hoodie with side pockets and ribbed waist and sleeve cuffs
- Hood cleverly unzips down the middle to allow you to wear the faux fur lining across your shoulders
- Oversized storm flap snaps shut over zipper to complete the look
- Body 61% cotton / 39% polyester
- Faux fur 56% acrylic / 44% polyester
- Sleeves 60% acrylic / 40% polyester
- Sleeve lining 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
If you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering a size up to ensure a comfortable fit.
|Chest||41 1/2 in.||43 1/2 in.||45 1/2 in.||48 1/2 in.||52 1/2 in.||55 1/2 in.|
|Body Length||27 1/2 in.||28 1/2 in.||29 1/2 in.||30 1/2 in.||31 1/2 in.||32 1/2 in.|
|Sleeve Length||35 1/2 in.||36 1/2 in.||37 1/2 in.||38 1/2 in.||39 1/2 in.||40 1/2 in.|
Note that these are the measurements of the garment.