The Cache Backpack by Pixelle
Cache it while you can!
- Level up your look
- A great bag to add to your collection
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive!
Cache it while you can!
Caches are good. They're temporary storage that let you access more quickly the things you need to reference frequently. Day planner. Contacts. Notes to self. That's why we named this backpack the Cache. It's not huge - it holds just enough to keep from slowing your daily processing down. And when you start to drag, it's time to purge your Cache!
Our Cache Backpack by Pixelle features a fashionable, repeating pattern of sprites in neon colors: 8-bit swords, hearts, robots, flasks, and books - basically all our favorite things. Colorful and quirky, the bag comes in black faux leather with plum lining and chromed hardware. Like a complete armor set in an RPG, it coordinates with the other items in the line and levels up your already epic style.
- The Cache Backpack by Pixelle
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Black faux leather with plum lining and chromed hardware
- Fashionable repeating pattern features sprites: 8-bit swords, hearts, robots, flasks, and books
- Top handle for easy grab and go
- Adjustable polyurethane straps for upscale style
- Materials: 100% polyurethane, leather-texture exterior + 100% polyester satin lining
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Exterior Dimensions: 15" tall x 13" wide x 9 1/2" deep
- Interior Dimensions
- Main Compartment: 14" tall x 11 1/2" wide x 6" deep (zippered closure + two interior open pouches)
- Padded pocket (inside main compartment): 11 1/2" tall x 11" wide (top is open, so could extend to 13" tall)
- Front pocket: 7" tall x 8 3/4" wide x 2" deep (zippered closure)
- Back document pouch: 8" tall x 7" wide (zippered closure)
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like tvs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.