The Great Old One: Cthulhu Bank
You can save your cash but not your sanity
- Protect your money with an Elder God
- Nobody's gonna mess with him
- Did we mention he's crazy cute?
Pay homage to the Great Old Ones by giving your offering to this Cthulhu Gargoyle Vinyl Bank. Ready to hold all your Innsmouth gold, your coins forged from Tulu-metal, or boring standard currency, he hunches on his pedestal at around 10" tall. We're not sure what the pedestal says; we dare not read it. Also? Personally, we're not using this as a bank. We haven't decided if he's going to end up watching over our bookshelf or outside on our covered porch after we hit him with a protective coat of shellac. Either one seems a pretty sweet location for our favorite enslaver of worlds.
The manufacturer has this warning on the product: Idol possesses no supernatural properties. Shows what they know.
- Cthulhu Gargoyle Vinyl Bank
- Ready to hold all your Innsmouth gold, your coins forged from Tulu-metal, or boring standard currency
- Sculptor: Eli Livingston
- Materials: Vinyl
- Dimensions: 10" tall x 6" wide x 3 1/2" deep x some other dimension we couldn't quite grasp
- Weight: < 1 lb.
- Note: If the bottom is warped and/or you have trouble getting the coin door on the bottom open, place in hot (not boiling) water for a minute to make the vinyl flexible
- Ages 8+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age