Build On Brick Holiday Wreath
Deck the halls with something geeky!
Buy this Build on Brick Holiday Wreath and decorate it. Sprinkle it with a variety of colorful building bricks. Let every member of the house contribute his or her own little creation to the wreath. Or have a wreath that changes as the month goes on.
One of our favorite craft projects as wee geeks was the candy wreath. We took a metal clothes hanger, bent it into a circle, and then used curling ribbons to tie candies to the frame. Then our mom used the scissors to curl all the ribbons because we totally sucked at that part. But that's okay, because while she did that we ate the leftover candies.
And somehow the fond memories of that experience made us look at wreaths on Pinterest and think, "We can totally do that!" But let's be honest: we cannot. You know what we CAN do? We can buy this Build on Brick Holiday Wreath and decorate it. Sprinkle it with a variety of colorful building bricks. Let every member of the house contribute his or her own little creation to the wreath. Or have a wreath that changes as the month goes on. One day it's covered with tiny plastic poinsettias and the next it's robotic with working gears. You're limited only by your own imagination! (Well, and the covenants of your homeowners' association. We won't tell them if you don't.)
- Build on Brick Holiday Wreath
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Build and decorate a holiday wreath whose exterior surface is compatible with most bricks
- "Greenery" ships in 4 pieces, with 4 slotted hangers which double as connectors holding the parts together
- "Bow" arrives as black base with 5 red accent plates
- Mega Bloks
- K'NEX Bricks™
- Note: This wreath is not officially licensed by LEGO®, PixelBlocks, Mega Bloks, KRE-O, or K'NEX Bricks™. It just happens to be compatible with them all.
- Materials: BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 10 3/4" wide x 13 1/4" tall x 1" deep (or deeper, depending on how you decorate)
- Weight: 9 oz.
- If you're going to put it on a door or are likely to be changing the decorations up a lot, you can glue the connectors into the greenery to hold the wreath together despite any stresses it might receive.