Mystery Charm Bead Generator
Take your chances; score some bling
- Get 3 charm beads for the price of 1!
- Fits all major brands of bracelet (inc. PANDORA, Chamilia, Biagi, Troll)
- Add a leather or silver bracelet
Folks have commented how starting one of these European-style charm bead bracelets can get pricey. Even if you come to a retailer like us who gives you some unbranded options, you're probably still looking at $50 just to get a bracelet and a bead or two. Some places, the beads themselves are $75, so you can quickly run up quite the total on your wrist.
For geeks who want to bling up their bracelets on a dime, we've put together these Mystery Charm Bead Packs with some excess stock. The facts:
- Each pack contains 3 geeky beads straight from our collection.
- Each pack is guaranteed to contain one officially-licensed bead.
- If bought separately, each pack would retail for $75.
- The least expensive bead in each pack has an original retail price of $20.
- These are prepackaged. That means Mystery Bundle 1 will always contain the same 3 beads, no matter how many times you order it.
- If you buy more than one pack, you may get dupes.
- You are buying these as a set; you cannot return individual components.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Choose from four Mystery Charm Bead options (with a small hint about the contents):
- Mystery Pack 1 - Found in Fantasy Deserts
- Mystery Pack 2 - Symbols of Power
- Mystery Pack 3 - Coming to the Rescue
- Mystery Pack 4 - You're the Puppet Master
We don't recommend these Mystery Charm Bead Packs for folks who have already bought a lot of our beads; you'll probably get beads you already have. In that case or if you get dupes, we suggest you pass them along to your geeky friends, who will love you for it. But these Mystery Charm Bead Packs are a great, inexpensive way to start out collecting geeky charm beads. Be forewarned: it's addictive!
For our customers with nickel allergies: each of these packs has a bead in it which contains nickel. sry.