Evil Ninja Garden Gnome
Should we refer to him as a "gninja"?
- Pesky weeds will never see him coming
- Except his eyes glow in the dark
- Piercing the darkness, as it were
Sometimes, however, they'd lose one in the process. A lone ninja would climb a wall, silently drop down into the garden, and then... think, "Hey. This place is pretty nice. Maybe I should give up this life of ninjaing and just hang out here." That's how these Evil Ninja Garden Gnomes were created - from the ranks of AWOL Ninja Assassins. Living in a garden, they naturally shrank down to be able to hide amongst the bushes, plants, and statuary. It would have been a perfect disguise - if only their eyes didn't glow! Fortunately, that allowed us to scoop them up, and now they can be yours to protect your yard - at all costs!
- Evil Ninja Garden Gnome
- Solar panel in the back of his head makes his eyes glow in the dark when charged
- Materials: Weather-resistant resin
- Batteries: Integrated solar panel battery
- Dimensions: 12" wide x 9" tall x 5" deep
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Note: There's an on/off switch above the solar panel. You must turn it on before charging. (Although it looks like a rubber toggle button, it's actually a left/right switch). Once charged, he has a light sensor and will only turn on in a dark enough area.