Chainmail Wine Bottle Bag
Sell no wine before its time (which is apparently the Middle Ages)
- Defends your wine bottle from attack
- 8" tall on a 3" diameter bottle
- Wine not included
Maybe you're the sort of person who just drinks what you like. If so, you're probably always feeling like you have to defend the bottle of wine you brought to a party with your exacting friends. We're here to help you with that with our Chainmail Wine Bottle Sleeve. See, it not only defends your wine bottle from the slings and arrows of friends who perhaps should not bring weapons to said parties but also it covers up your wine bottle's label. Whether what you have under there is a bottle of Screaming Eagle or Two Buck Chuck, it's hard to tell. Best just to drink it.
- Chainmail Wine Bottle Sleeve
- Perfect wrap for a geeky housewarming gift
- Store it in the fridge if you regularly drink white or rosé
- Tie at top of bag to secure it
- Materials: Anodized aluminum
- Dimensions: 8" tall on a 3" diameter bottle
- Opening stretches to 5" wide, but be forewarned that if you're putting it on something 5" wide, the bottom will be wonky
- Weight: 7 oz.