King Helmet With Etching And Chain Mail
Ahead of its time
- One size fits all who might require protective headgear
- Made from 18 gauge polished steel with brass fittings
- Also looks great on display
The King Helmet With Etching And Chain Mail. It's a helmet! It's made from steel! It protects your head! It makes you look like you hail from ye olde days and thus should demand to eat only foods affixed to a stick. It's the perfect addition to your costume, whatever it is. Captain Kirk? Sir Captain Kirk! Minnesota Viking? Minnesota Viking Viking. Norman Bates? Norman Norman Bates!
- King Helmet With Etching And Chain Mail
- Steel helmet loosely based on Norman/Viking spectacle helmet
- Aventail protects you from Eren and Mikasa
- You're going to want to wear an arming cap under it if you do more than show up in it and then take it off
- Materials: 18 gauge polished steel with brass fittings
- Dimensions: 10" front to back, 13" ridge to bottom of cheekpiece, chainmail extends 9" from the base of the helmet
- Weight: 4 1/2 lbs.
- Note: Your helmet will arrive in a grease coating. Remove it with mineral spirits and a soft cloth. This is not a quick process. Do not wait until 30 minutes before the party to unpack your armor. We recommend you then apply a wax coating (Johnson's Paste Wax or similar) to protect it from rust.