Star Wars The Dark Side Flats - Limited Edition
Shoe or shoe not. There is no try.
- Star Wars limited-edition shoes from Irregular Choice
- Show your allegiance to the Dark Side
- Black like the Sith with just a touch of sparkle
Irregular Choice has always been out there with their footwear designs, but now they're so far out they're in a galaxy far, far away. Introducing the limited-edition Star Wars collection from Irregular Choice, which we're elated to be able to offer on ThinkGeek!
The Force is strong in this pair of Dark Side Flats. One features a Stormtrooper and the other features Vader, both superimposed over a colorful nebula pattern that extends all over the outside. There's white, black, gold, silver, pink, blue, and purple in the pair we have here, which means they basically go with anything. But they'd look pretty stellar with our Galaxy Leggings. Just sayin'.
- The Dark Side Flats - Limited Edition
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- From the mad geniuses at Irregular Choice
- A Stormtrooper printed on one toe; Darth Vader on the other
- Superimposed over a colorful nebula print which covers the outside of the shoe
- Leaves and stars embroidered in gold and silver on both toes
- The "Star Wars" logo embroidered in gold on the outer side of each heel (technically the counter)
- Gold edge dressing with glitter on the heel itself
- Iridescent inner (like a little secret only you get to enjoy)
- Louboutin ain't got nothing on these - they have full-color classic images on the sole
- They paid attention to all the details - even the tissue paper is Star-Wars-inspired
- Materials: Fabric
- Heel height: 0.7" (flats)
Note: We know shoes are hard to buy online. If you're not sure if you got the right size, wear them inside a bit to see if they fit okay. That way the bottoms will stay untouched. DO NOT walk in them on pavement! If you wear them inside for an hour and realize they're rubbing you the wrong way, literally, return them for a refund or exchange them for another size. Just to be sure to include all the bits that came with them so another fan can have the same joy you did unboxing them.