Star Wars Darth Vader Flats - Limited Edition
Shoe or shoe not. There is no try.
- Star Wars limited-edition shoes from Irregular Choice
- The most subtle pair in the collection
- Black like the Sith with just a touch of sparkle
This pair of Darth Vader Flats is probably the most subtle in this collection. They're all black with gold embroidery and silver edge details. The heels are sparkly. Although they look and feel like leather, they're PU, so no banthas were harmed in the creation of these shoes.
Note: We know shoes are hard to buy online. If you're not sure if you got the right size, wear them inside a bit to see if they fit okay. That way the bottoms will stay untouched. DO NOT walk in them on pavement! If you wear them inside for an hour and realize they're rubbing you the wrong way, literally, return them for a refund or exchange them for another size. Just to be sure to include all the bits that came with them so another fan can have the same joy you did unboxing them.
- Darth Vader Flats - Limited Edition
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- From the mad geniuses at Irregular Choice
- Darth Vader's helmet embroidered in gold on both toes
- The word "Star" embroidered in gold on one heel (technically the counter) and the word "Wars" on the other
- Silver edge dressing with glitter on the heel itself
- Iridescent inner (like a little secret only you get to enjoy)
- Louboutin ain't got nothing on these - they have full-color classic images on the sole
- They paid attention to all the details - even the tissue paper is Star-Wars-inspired
- Materials: Black metallic PU
- Heel height: 0.7" (flats)