Fiendish Japanese Pocket Puzzles
Tantalizingly frustrating puzzles to perplex
- Tiny puzzles that fit in your pocket
- A good way to get kids away from screen time
- Alleviate daily boredom with brainteasers
These palm size puzzles are almost too deviously evil to inflict on you and your friends. The moment these solid metal precision crafted monstrosities arrived from Japan, productivity at the ThinkGeek World Domination Headquarters dropped to an all time low as puzzle-solving obsession kicked in. In fact we barely had time to write this description because we've been fiddling with these lovely things for days. The Fiendish Japanese Pocket Puzzles are based on classic mechanical puzzles from around the world. What makes these puzzles so appealing is how you always seem to be on the verge of solving them. The precision metal casting becomes apparent as you try to separate the parts of each one to solve it. It seems like solving it is always just one or two moves away. Solutions are NOT included... but maybe if you call us and ask us nicely we'll give you a hint. That is as soon as we solve ours.
We're offering 15 unique Fiendish Japanese Pocket Puzzles at 2 different difficulty levels. We would rate level 5 as "really hard," while level 6 is "insanely hard and requires some serious thought." If you solve one of the level 6 puzzles, snap a photo and email it to us. We'll certainly bow to your superhuman puzzle solving prowess.
- Metal disassembly puzzles sure to perplex and please
- Choose from 9 Level 5 difficulty (really hard) and 7 Level 6 difficulty (insanely hard) puzzles
- Imported from Japan
- Made by Hanayama
- No solutions included
- Materials: Solid zinc alloy construction
- Dimensions: Palm-sized, 2" to 4" long depending on model
- Ages 12+