World of Warcraft Malefic Robe
- (The "W" stands for "Wings.")
- One size fits lots of guys
- Note: Only wearable by WoW Warlocks
(The "W" stands for "Wings.")
Let's be clear here. This is a Malefic Raiment robe, not a Robe of the Malefic. This version comes with the look of the Robe of the Malefic when paired with the Mantle, Hood, and Belt. So it's really like you're getting half the Tier 6 Raid Set, not just the Robe piece. But technically it's a robe. Got it? Good.
You may have collected a bunch of Tokens of the Forgotten Conqueror, but it turns out, that's not legal currency in the real world. Not even at ThinkGeek. Go fig. You'll have to get this Malefic Raiment Robe with good old-fashioned dollar bills. And what self-respecting Warlock wouldn't want it? Even non-Warlocks have to agree, it's a pretty spectacular looking set.
- World of Warcraft Malefic Raiment Robe
- Officially-licensed Blizzard merchandise
- One size fits most guys
- Has pocketses, preciousssss
- And hood
- Sleeve Length: 23"
- Chest Size: 55"
- Robe Length: 53 1/2"
- Waist Size: 56"
- Has removable belt
- Materials: 100% cotton, exclusive of decoration
- Care Instructions: Hand wash. Do not tumble dry.