THE Tactical Auto Rescue Tool (T3)
Always have a way out
- Never be trapped in your vehicle in an emergency
- Features a seat belt cutter, spring-loaded window breaker, folding knife, and LED flashlight
- You may never need it, but if you do you'll thank your Past Self for ordering it
Every driver has a panicked thought about being trapped in a vehicle after an accident. What if you can't release a jammed seatbelt or can't reach the button to release it? What if the auto is filling with water and you can't open the doors?
The Tactical Auto Rescue Tool allays these fears. Created by a NYC paramedic, the Tactical Auto Rescue Tool includes a 440C stainless steel hook blade for seatbelt cutting, a spring-loaded steel tip window punch in case you don't have the space to swing it, a 3 1/4 half-serrated folding 440C stainless steel blade, and a 5-lumen LED light. What that means is you can see the situation and extricate yourself from it before the first responders even arrive. If you have a vehicle, you should have a Tactical Auto Rescue Tool. Hopefully you'll never need it, but if you do, you'll thank your Past Self for ordering one.
- Tactical Auto Rescue Tool (T3)
- Designed by a NYC paramedic
- Spring-loaded steel tip window punch
- 440C stainless steel hook blade
- Half-serrated 440C stainless steel 3 1/4" folding blade
- 5-lumen LED light
- Stainless steel belt clip & nylon belt sheath
- Materials: 440C stainless steel
- Batteries: CR1220 3v (included)
- Dimensions: 5" long
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.