Antec 5-Port USB Charging Station
Charge All The Things
- Simultaneously charges up to 5 devices at once
- Charge multiple tablets at high speed
- Total output of 7.8A
Wouldn't it be great if you had a high-speed charger for all your devices? "But, ThinkGeek, I already have that!" we hear you protesting. Yes, basically each device we get comes with its own dedicated high-speed charger. But that's not what we asked. Let's reread that sentence with the proper intended emphasis. Wouldn't it be great if you had a high-speed charger for all your devices?
Now you can. The Antec 5-Port USB Charging Station has 39 watts of power to divide up between all your devices. With 5 USB ports, each of which can go up to 2A, it intelligently charges all your devices at their optimum input levels. The total current maxes out at 7.8A for the device, so now it's time to do some math. What can you charge simultaneously at maximum speed with this station? 3 tablets + 1 phone, 2 tablets + 3 phones, 1 tablet + 4 phones, or (the obvious) 5 phones, which would be really good for kids' sleepovers. Do kids still have sleepovers?
This is also the perfect travel buddy. Our trick when we get to a hotel room is to try find all the outlets. Sure, they've got those ones in the lamp on the desk, but we always need more, because, dang it, we have more than 2 devices, thankyouverymuch. With the Antec 5-Port USB Charging Station there's no more precariously dangling your devices over the sink in the bathroom. There's no more trying to figure out if the minibar is going to charge you if you unplug it. There's no more hunting for that last device in the morning when you're already pushing checkout time. One plug. All your devices. Or, for our even geekier customers, two plugs. 10 devices. Even if you have wearable technology from your wrist to your armpit, you're covered. You're welcome.
- Antec 5-Port USB Charging Station
- Will charge anything that recharges via USB
- Charge up to 5 USB-powered devices simultaneously
- 39W/7.85A total power output
- AC input: 100–240V, 50–60Hz, 1.0A Max
- DC output: 5V
- USB output: 5 x 2A (total max of 7.85A)
- Over-voltage, short circuit, over-current, over-power, and over-temperature protection
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 2.9" x 1.3", comes with a 4 ft. power cord
- Weight: 9 oz.