Mini Vintage Bluetooth® Stereo
Blast from the past
- Looks just like one from the 70s
- Only for a hamster - man those suckers were HUGE back in the day
- With genuine faux woodgrain styling
Bluetooth® speakers tend to be small with a spherical or cube-shaped design. If that's not your aesthetic, you're often out of luck. This little Mini Vintage Bluetooth Stereo, however, is a different form factor entirely - one from the era of the Magnavox Odyssey and Schoolhouse Rock.
With a look from the 70s when the hot "fi" of the day was "hi" not "wi," this receiver and speaker set pack today's technology into a classy faux woodgrain paneled exterior. Your Bluetooth device, such as your phone, pairs with the receiver, or you can opt to use the line-in function as long as your device has a standard audio jack out. The receiver measures a scant 1 1/2" tall x 4" square (when you count the huge knobs on the front). The speakers each measure 3" x 2" x 1 3/4". It's a far cry from the day when the stereo took up a shelf and the speakers had their own stands. And the thing could give you a fierce shock, too, if you didn't pick your feet up on that shag carpeting.
- Mini Vintage Bluetooth Stereo
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Receiver uses Bluetooth® 3.0 technology to pair with your audio device
- Wireless Range: 32 ft.
- Also includes 24" long 3.5mm (1/8") standard audio jack cable if you'd prefer to be wired
- Two tiny speakers hook up to the back of the receiver with included 10" wires
- Loudspeaker Output4 Ohms, 3W x 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Class 'D' amplifier
- Working voltage/current: 4.5V 1A
- Receiver's cover comes off to reveal LED lights on the interior
- The only functional knob on the front of the receiver is the volume - all others are ornamental
- Speakers 3" tall x 2" wide x 1 3/4" deep
- Receiver 1 1/2" tall x 4" wide x 4" deep (including the knobs)
- Includes Bluetooth receiver, 2 speakers, 24" standard audio cable, and AC adapter 100-240v 50/60Hz .2A (output 5V 1A)