Firefly Serenity Plush Ship
The crew's gone soft
- 18" long plush Serenity from Firefly
- Comes with two shuttles, tethered by cording
- Handhold for piloting manually
"You buy this ship - treat her proper - she'll be with you for the rest of your life."
- "Out of Gas"
Serenity. Despite all the bailing wire and duct tape, she's a thing of beauty, majestic in her own way. Sometimes, you can just sit and stare, wonder. She represents Freedom. The freedom to come and go as you please. The freedom to make port in one place, move some goods, collect some coin, and move on to another. The freedom to fly. Unfortunately, you're not free to keep one of these things in your office or workspace - a Firefly-class transport ship weighs some 285,000 pounds, and is almost 270 feet long. Also, the outrigger turbine pods have a strong tendency to suck in people what stand too close to 'em. So you'll have to settle for this plush.
"Treat her proper" in the case of this plush Serenity means "surface wash only and air dry." You accidentally drop it in the washing machine on hot and throw it in the dryer on high heat? She'll be with you for the rest of your life if there are reavers around the corner. And we hope, for your sake, that they aren't. The shuttles on this plush Serenity detach from the main body (but are tethered by cording so you don't lose them) in case Inara needs to make a quick getaway. All the details are printed on, and there's even a convenient spot built into the gravity rotor housing where you can stick your hand to "pilot" your ship manually.
- Firefly Serenity Plush Ship
- Officially-licensed Firefly merchandise
- Materials: Polyester fiber and plastic stiffener
- Care Instructions: Surface washable only. Air dry.
- Dimensions: 18" long x 14" wide x 7 1/2" high (ship), 2 1/2" long x 2" wide x 1" high (each shuttle)
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age