Glenn Klecker Slice and Dice
- A gorgeous example of the artistry of knife making
- Has a very sharp tanto recurve blade
- Features the patented Klecker-Lock mechanism
We'll just come out and say it: if RoboCop (as he appeared in movie number two) carried a knife, it would look just like this knife by master knife maker Glenn Klecker. A blue-plated, stainless steel handle would pop out of Buckaroo Banzai's left thigh. A skilled flick would reveal the awesome blade of the Glenn Klecker Slice and Dice, and everyone would want one. Well, you can't store this knife in your thigh (at least, we don't recommend it), but you can feel like someone out of the future by owning your own!
The Glenn Klecker Slice and Dice features a 3.4” long lock-back flipper blade and a tanto recurve profile. This unique looking knife has a slender profile, which allows it fit seamlessly into any pocket without added bulk. And the belt clip will make sure it stays in place. It's a science fiction-y looking knife you'd be proud to carry every day with you. And with its super sharp blade, the Glenn Klecker Slice and Dice would easily vanquish any sealed thing that needed opening.
- A beautiful knife by master knife maker Glenn Klecker
- Super sharp knife with a unique blade
- Extended Length: 8.12" (206mm)
- Closed Length: 4.71" (120mm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125g)
- Lock: patented Klecker-Lock
- Handle: 2Cr13 stainless steel, plated Blue
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Shape: Tanto Recurve
- Blade Material: 12C27 stainless steel
- Blade Length: 3.4" (86.4mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.123" (3.1mm)
- Removable pocket clip
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.