QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller
Just what your gig bag needs.
- Light-up, drum-pad-style keyboard controller is ready to rock
- Keys are velocity and tilt sensitive for even more control
- Ultra-rugged design to withstand any bumps while on the road
There's no time for funny stories here. We've got a gig a few towns away, and we've got to get on the road. In packing our gear, there's only controller we always make sure we have: the QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller. The QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller is a unique keyboard and we can't wait to tell you all about its awesomeness.
The QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller is a super-durable, portable keyboard with smart fabric under each key to allow complete gestural control. That means, not only does this keyboard have velocity sensitivity (as all good controllers do), but it also has tilt sensitivity. That means, in the proper mode, you can actually wiggle your finger on a key to add vibrato and pitch bend and the like. It's amazing! The QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller is rubbery and compact, which lets it have protection against spills and dropping (heck, the manufacturer has even run it over with a car to prove how strong it is). And to top it all off, the keys light up as you hit them. Because everything, even the amazing QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller, is better with lights!
- QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller
- It's like a keyboard MIDI controller and a drum pad mashed into one!
- Rubberized, super-strong body is ready to go on the road with you
- Keypads light up as you hit them
- Plug and play with any software or hardware that any other MIDI controller can use
- Keyboard: 25 LED backlit keys with pressure and tilt sensitivity
- Pitch bend pad
- Octave up/down buttons
- 5 function buttons
- 3 3.5mm TRS connectors (stereo)
- Power Source: USB bus power (USB 2.0 cable included)
- Octave Shift Range: -2 to +3 octaves
- Velocity Curves
- 2 Customizable User Curves
- Data Transmitted:
- Class-compliant MIDI over USB
- MIDI over 5-pin DIN (via KMI Expander, sold separately)
- Control Voltage
- Control Voltage Range:
- Outputs: 0V – 5.2V
- Inputs: 0V – 5.0V
- CV Pitch Output Modes:
- 1V per octave
- 1.2V per octave
- Hz per Volt
- Works with Mac and Windows computers (Mac OS 10.5 or later; Windows 7 or greater)
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 3.3" x 0.43"
- Weight: 0.76 lbs