Elementary (sorry, we had to)
- Keychains to prove you are the biggest Sherlock fan ever
- Three different styles to choose from
- Key to 221B Baker Street not included
Sherlock Holmes likes to keep his things just so. He shirts are just so. His sheet music is just so. His chemicals are just so. And his keys... where are his keys? Have you seen his keys? His brilliant mind can't keep track of everything, so that's why Dr. Watson had these Sherlock Keychains made. Holmes can't forget his house key if it's on a keychain that looks like his front door, right?
Ok, so these keychains aren't really for Sherlock Holmes - they are for you to show how much you love the show Sherlock. You certainly can keep your house keys on a replica of the door to 221B Baker Street. Or, you can keep 'em on a reminder of Irene Adler's phone's password. Or, you can keep them on a haunting message from one James Moriarty (with hidden bottle opener). Or, you can do like we did and have one massive keychain with all three Sherlock Keychains (plus a few more as zipper pulls on our bags and jackets).
For our customer with nickel allergies, these keychains may contain nickel.
- Sherlock Keychains
- Officially-licensed Sherlock keychains
- Perfect for any fan of Sherlock, keeping keys in order, or both!
- Keychain Choice:
- 221B Door
- Blue-fronted, metal keychain of Sherlock's front door
- Dimensions: approx. 1.6" x 0.7" x 0.1" (not included keychain)
- I AM SHER LOCKED
- Enameled metal keychain with the code that unlocks Irene Adler's phone
- Dimensions: approx. 1.5" x 1.3" x 0.1" (not included keychain)
- Rubber "carved" apple with a message from Moriarty on the front and a bottle opener on the back
- Dimensions: approx. 2.8" x 2.4" x 0.3" (not including keychain)