Inch by inch.
- Measure things with digital accuracy
- No guessing on measurements again
- Accurate to 1/16" or 1mm
The rule to building things is, "Measure twice, cut once." But unless you are a measuring pro, many times you can measure multiple times with a tape measure and get different results each time. It's frustrating, it's dangerous, and it's not accurate (and we like accurate). Well, it's time to let your old measuring tape have a nice holiday in your tool drawer, as you bring your measuring into the digital age with the eTape16 digital measuring tape.
The eTape16 digital measuring tape makes measuring easy and fun again. Just pull out the tape and the eTape16 digital measuring tape shows you the measurement on top. You can measure to the front of the eTape16 (the Inside Measure Anvil) or the back of the eTape16 (the Outside Measure Anvil), display your measurements in one of five different ways (fractions, decimal, feet, inches, cm), and even store up to two measurements with the press of a button. To protect the brain of the eTape16 digital measuring tape, the case is made of polycarbonate with a rubber top (for superior durability). Get measuring. Get accurate. Get an eTape16 digital measuring tape! Your DIY projects will thank you.
- eTape16 digital measuring tape
- Remove the guess work from measuring stuff with measuring tape
- Large Digital Display
- Dual Memory
- Blade Lock
- Inside / Outside Measure Anvils
- Select Inside / Outside Measurement
- Select / Convert Units
- Midpoint / Rezero
- Retains Last Measurement
- Pull blade to turn on
- Auto shut off - eTape16 powers off after 5 minutes to conserve battery power
- Measurement units:
- Feet, Inches, Fractions, to 1/16th of an inch
- Inches, Fractions, to 1/16th of an inch
- Decimal Inches, to 1/10th of an inch
- Decimal Feet, to 1/100th of a foot
- Centimeters, to 1/10 of a Centimeter
- Accuracy: 1/16 inch or 1mm
- Tape length: 16 Feet / 4.8768 Meters
- Tape blade width: 3/4 inch
- Battery: 1 x CR2032 (included)
- Bluetooth Model adds Bluetooth® 4.0 connectivity
- Materials: Polycarbonate case with rubber top
- Dimensions: approx. 3" x 2.9" x 1.25"