Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy - Exclusive
Ain't no thing like this, except this!
- Plush Rocket backpack fits kids and many adults
- Not intended for electronics, but it totally fit our iPad 2
- Let one of the Guardians of the Galaxy have your back!
Rocket's always got Groot's back, and now he can have yours, too. Don this Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy and be ready to save the galaxy or at least to enjoy a day out. The armor on Rocket's back unzips to reveal a compartment that's a little bigger than a piece of paper in terms of length and width, so it can hold all your papers, books, even an iPad. And although he might be intended for kids, we've met you. The nylon straps adjust to 18" long. Maybe not somebody as big as Groot himself, but plenty long to fit most adult humans. Just remember that Rocket will get a little cranky if you don't take him out adventuring with you. So you'd best pick one up today.
- Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Officially-licensed Guardians of the Galaxy merchandise
- A ThinkGeek Exclusive
- Plush head, arms, and feet, and tail
- Adjustable polyester straps with plastic fittings
- 18" maximum strap length
- Materials: Polyester fiber / polyurethane foam
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold
- Dimensions: 26" tall ear to toe x 24" paw to paw
- Zipped compartment measures 9 3/4" wide x 8" high at zipper to 12" high at apex
- (We fit an iPad 2 in it with the case)
- Ages 3+
- (Considering Rocket's language and propensity for guns, that should probably be higher)
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like tvs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.