Star Wars I Love You / I Know Rings
To a galaxy far, far away and back
- Each ring recreates one half the iconic interaction
- The idea is to get two, you see
- Or maybe get one and wait for your other half to appear
Recently the phrase "Love you to the moon and back" from Guess How Much I Love You by Anita Jeram has been popping up on all sorts of things. Cards. Plaques. Jewelry. But the love we need to express is bigger than that. So much bigger.
Get your significant other a ring that says, "I love you to a galaxy far, far away and back." Well, not literally. What they literally say is "I love you" and "I know," the iconic exchange between Leia and Han. But, of course, we didn't need to tell you that. The phrases are engraved on the outside of the bands, the smaller size range reading "I Love You" and the larger size range reading "I Know".
Somehow Han's decidedly unsentimental response is rendered romantic when you're in a relationship with another Star Wars aficionado. Don't believe us? Try this ring out on your significant other, and wait for him or her to melt like ice on Tatooine. Which would probably be more of a sublimation kind of thing, so we're going to stop with the metaphors now. Buy the rings, k?
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Star Wars I Love You / I Know Rings
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- I Love You available in whole sizes 5-8
- I Know available in whole sizes 8-11
- Phrases are engraved on the outside of the band
- Rebel Alliance symbol secretly engraved inside the band
- (Well, it isn't so much a secret now that we've told you)
- Materials: 316L surgical stainless steel