Boba Fett Episode 6 Quarter Scale Figure
We might have a bit of a Boba Fettish
- Almost 1 1/2 ft. of Boba Fett glory
- Over 30 articulated parts
- Does not include quarter-scale Sarlacc Pit
Everybody could use more Boba Fett in their lives, right? Whenever we have friends check in on social media, we get all excited when they say something about "boba," and then we realize they're talking about bubble tea. Complete letdown.
For those of you who could also use a whole lot more Boba Fett in your life, here he is. This quarter-scale figure from Hot Toys towers just shy of a foot and a half tall. Modeled on his ROTJ look, the figure features a fabric cape, 7 interchangeable hand parts, and a wicked cool stand that makes it look like he's standing on one of Jabba's sail barges. Get him and let him loom menacingly in the background over all your other figures.
Note: Does not include a quarter-scale Sarlacc pit. We were afraid it might suck our warehouse in.
- Quarter-scale Boba Fett from ROTJ
- Officially-licensed Star Wars product
- From Hot Toys
- Includes sail barge figure stand Over 30 points of articulation
- 1:4 scale
- Helmet with articulated rangefinder
- Fabric cape
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- Pair of fists
- Pair of relaxed palms
- Pair of palms for holding weapons
- Gesturing left palm
- Includes blaster rifle + a damaged blaster rifle
- Dimensions: 17 1/2" tall