Game of Thrones Longclaw Desk Lamp
"I am the sword in the darkness"
- Lamp that looks like someone drove Longclaw into your desk
- More interesting than anything you can find at Ikea
- Good for protection from wights
If he should fall in the fight that must follow, the Wall would be safe for another hundred years, Jon judged. And if not...
He flexed the burned fingers of his sword hand. Longclaw was slung to his saddle, the carved stone wolf's-head pommel and soft leather grip of the great bastard sword within easy reach.
- A Storm of Swords
Always have Longclaw within easy reach when you pick up this Game of Thrones Longclaw Desk Lamp. Reach over and let it shed light on your situation at hand. Everybody has a lamp from Ikea or Target. Only you have a lamp that looks like somebody drove a sword into your desk. But let's be clear - it won't drive away ALL the darkness, because it maxes out at a 60 watt bulb. But it'll definitely make you feel a little safer from wights in your little corner of the world.
- Game of Thrones Longclaw Desk Lamp
- Officially-licensed HBO's Game of Thrones merchandise
- Provides light in the darkness
- Looks like Longclaw had a wild party, somebody drove it into your desk, and it ended up with a lampshade on its hilt
- Shade reads "Winter is Coming / Stark" on one side and has the image of a direwolf on the reverse
- Base reads "Game of Thrones"
- Max 60 watt bulb
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" diameter shade, 7 1/2" diameter base, 23" tall
- Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.