Antiquarian Goldeinlage Lined Journal
Illuminate your own manuscript!
- These blank books look like really old books
- Each has lined, acid-free paper and metal closures
- Put your thoughts and drawings into a really classy tome
There's nothing like an old book. It's delicate and distinctive. It's robust and full of history. It has a unique perfume of intelligence and wisdom and basement and magic. But you shouldn't write in old books and, unless you have a time machine, you can't write your own old books. Well, now at least you can write your own things in books that LOOK old with these Antiquarian Goldeinlage Lined Journals.
The Antiquarian Goldeinlage Lined Journal is a faithful recreation of a Stil der Neorenaissance design popular in 19th-century Germany. Stil der Neorenaissance remained fashionable from 1875 until the World War I. The binding was originally composed of solid metal; the original binding was first covered by a fine layer of gold, then meticulously engraved by skilled craftsmen. The The Antiquarian Goldeinlage Lined Journal is not made of real gold, but it's fancy enough to hold your most precious of words.
- Compose your best thoughts in these glorious blank books
- Contains acid-free, sustainable forest paper and 100% recycled binder boards
- 240 lined pages
- These books are made to look like books of old
- This style is based on a a Stil der Neorenaissance design popular in 19th-century Germany
- Each has a ribbon marker and an integrated memento pouch
- Closes with magnetic metal latches
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"