Antiquarian Lexicon Maya Azul Blank Book
Illuminate your own manuscript!
- These blank books look like really old books
- Each has unlined, acid-free paper and metal closures
- Put your thoughts and drawings into a really classy tome
There's nothing like an old book. It's delicate and distinctive. It's robust and full of history. It has a unique perfume of intelligence and wisdom and basement and magic. But you shouldn't write in old books and, unless you have a time machine, you can't write your own old books. Well, now at least you can write your own things in books that LOOK old with these Antiquarian Compendium Maya Azul Blank Books.
The binding of the Antiquarian Compendium Maya Azul Blank Book is based on a book created in Strasbourg, France in 1697 to house Paradiesgärtlein, a text by Johann Arndt (1555–1621). To achieve the gilded and polished motif, a base layer of silver sheets was first die cut, and elaborate grooves were then meticulously etched into its surface. The Antiquarian Compendium Maya Azul Blank Book is unlined and closes with magnetic metal clasps to keep your doodles, sketches, diagrams, musings, and everything else you put in it secure. Create your own classic tome with the Antiquarian Compendium Maya Azul Blank Book.
- Compose your best thoughts in these glorious blank books
- Contains acid-free, sustainable forest paper and 100% recycled binder boards
- 240 unlined pages
- These books are made to look like books of old
- This style is based on a 1697 copy of Paradiesgärtlein, by Johann Arndt
- Each has a ribbon marker and an integrated memento pouch
- Closes with magnetic metal latches
- Dimensions: 8.25" x 11.75"