Toymail - WiFi Communication Device
Talk to the animal.
- Free voice messaging to and from kid's toys!
- Use the app to send your kid's Toymail messages
- The animals will then speak the messages to your kids - and they can respond!
We're just gonna dive right in here because these Toymail - WiFi Communication Devices are pretty awesome. Here's what happens. First, you connect the animal you chose (Buck the Deer, Milksop the Bear, or Rochester the Raccoon) to your home's WiFi network. Then you get the free app on your phone. Now, you can send a voicemail to your child's Toymail. When the mail is received, your kid's Toymail will make animal noises!
Your kid now presses the play button and hears your message in your voice or the animals (you select this on the app). But the awesome doesn't stop there, because you kids can hit the reply button and send a message back to you. Multiple apps can connect to one Toymail, so multiple family members can send messages. The Toymail - WiFi Communication Device is a really fun way to keep communicating with your kids when you can't be there in person. Heck, it's even fun when you are just in another room!
- For Ages 3 and Up (Children who use this service should gain the approval of a parent or guardian.)
- From your cell phone, send messages to these animal-shaped mailboxes and your kids can listen to them. Then, your kids can send messages back to you.
- Connects to your WiFi network
- The Toymail animals can talk in your voice or their voice!
- Animals make noise when the child has a voicemail waiting
- Two buttons allow your kids to play back the last message or reply to it
- Multiple accounts can send messages to one animal (so other family members can send their love)
- Three styles to choose from: Buck (a deer), Milksop (a bear), and Rochester (a raccoon)
- Materials: child-safe PVC plastic
- Checks for mail every 30 mins
- Batteries: 4 AA Batteries not included
- Battery Life: with normal use, one set of batteries will last 3-4 months
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 4.2 x 3.1 inches
- App available for Apple and Android devices