Cold Brew Coffee Infusion Bottle
Make your own coldbrew, and take it with you!
- Coffee brews in the bottle overnight
- Take it with you in the neoprene carrying sleeve
- Dishwasher safe
We like coffee and we like caffeine. We also like things that are easy. The Cold Brew Coffee Infusion Bottle combines all our likes into one awesome glass bottle. The finished product is sweet and delicious. It has 65% less acidity than a hot brewed cup of coffee and is a rich, highly caffeinated concentrate. Here's how you make coffee with the Cold Brew Coffee Infusion Bottle:
- Fill the extra-fine, stainless steel coffee filter with 4 tablespoons of coffee.
- Fill the water 1.5 inches from the top.
- Store in the fridge for 12 hours (shaking every so often).
- After brewing, add a little water or milk to taste.
- Remove the filter and replace the bottom cap.
- Slip the Cold Brew Coffee Infusion Bottle into its neoprene sleeve, and it's now ready to go anywhere with you!
And, as easy as it is to make, the Cold Brew Coffee Infusion Bottle is a snap to clean: just throw all the pieces into your dishwasher! If you like cold and powerful coffee on the go, you owe it to your addiction to get yourself a Cold Brew Coffee Infusion Bottle. Also makes a great gift for other coffee lovers in your life.
- A quick and easy way to brew cold coffee... and take it with you
- Can be stored for 14 days in fridge, for coffee at a later date
- Capacity: 20 oz
- Materials: Borosilicate glass bottle with stainless steel filter
- Dishwasher safe
- Includes: Cold Brew Bottle and neoprene sleeve with carrying handle
- Dimensions: approx. 3" diameter x 10.6" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Cold Brew Coffee Infusion Bottle or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.