Personal Potato Chip Maker
- Make potato chips using only a microwave
- Slice, collect, and cook all with one easy-to-store set
- Potatoes not included
You say, "Po-tay-to," and we say, "Also, Po-tay-to." We love potatoes. We like them baked, julienned, french fried, hashed and browned, and chipped - potato chip'd, that is. And sure, we can just go and open a bag, but those are normally greasy and weak and full of preservatives. NO MORE! It's time for you to join with us and experience the potato chip revolution with the Personal Potato Chip Maker.
And using the Personal Potato Chip Maker is so easy, even we can do it! Here's how it works. Rub a potato (not included) on the top of the Personal Potato Chip Maker. There's a built in slicer and it will turn a potato into a bunch of pre-potato chips. And the Personal Potato Chip Maker's bowl will catch them all. Season the proto-chips as you will, then spray the holder part of the Personal Potato Chip Maker with non-stick cooking spray. Stack the soon-to-be potato chips in the tray and pop 'em in your office's microwave for about 3-4 mins. Thanks to your Personal Potato Chip Maker, a little bit of prep time, a valiant potato, and some spices, you'll have hot and fresh potato chips. And everyone will be jealous. Sharing, however, is optional!
- With an integrated slicer in the top, you can cut your own potato chips
- They'll collect in the bowl
- Then, spray the bowl with non-stick cooking spray, stack the chips in the chip holder, season, and microwave them until crunchy
- Average cook time: 3-4 mins
- Not dishwasher safe - hand wash only (but be careful because the slicer is sharp)
- Dimensions: approx. 8" x 8" x 4"