Metal Earth Apollo Lunar Lander
- Assemble a tiny metal version of the Apollo Lunar Module
- To the Moon!
- No glue needed!
In a span of three short years, we landed six Apollo Lunar Landers on the Moon. Six. That's enough to arrange to make a rudimentary smiley face (two for the eyes, one for the nose, and three for the mouth). There are many folks at ThinkGeek HQ who would really like to be telecommuting from the moon right about now. At least we can imagine while we look at our Metal Earth Lunar Lander.
Each Metal Earth Lunar Lander starts as two sheets on metal. Pop out all the pieces and (carefully) assemble them (needle nose pliers are a great help), and you'll have a Metal Earth Lunar Lander, too! And, if you place your completed Metal Earth Lunar Lander on your bare bottom, it will have landed on the Moon!! Don't do this at work. On second thought, don't do this at all.
- For Ages 14 and Up
- Tiny version of the Apollo Lunar Module
- Pop out the pieces and fit them together - no glue needed!
- Needle nose pliers recommended for assembly (not included)
- Comes with 2 sheets of metal parts
- Skill Level: Intermediate (with lots of patience)
- Dimensions: 4 x 0.2 x 6 inches