Combine and conquer!
- Pick two of the 8 factions and combine their decks to make your army
- Each combination gives your team different abilities
- And then you fight your opponents
At the beginning of a game of Smash Up, players take turns drafting one of several faction decks. Once each player has two decks, they shuffle them together, combining their distinct abilities into a unique 40-card deck. Players then deal out a number of Base cards, and play their decks to attempt to have the most power on a base when it is scored.
It may sound simple, but how simple is it when your opponent's Zombie-Ninja Assassinates your minions and then creates an Outbreak, loading the Base with minions from their discard pile? Or when their Pirate-Dinosaurs Full Sail onto the base with the mighty King Rex, whose massive power dwarfs that of other minions? In Smash Up, each combination gives a different experience (Pirate-Aliens, for example, play very different than Pirate-Zombies). And with 8 factions in the Smash Up core set, there are tons of combinations to try out!
- Ages 12 and Up
- Pick two factions each, and then battle it out in this crazy fun card game
- Each faction has different attributes and combining them combines said attributes
- Includes: 160 Minion & Action Cards (8 factions with 20 cards each), 16 base cards, instructions
- Number of Players: 2-5 players
- Game length: approx. 45 mins