Hot Sauce Starter Sets
Pump up the heat
- Add these mashes to hot sauces you already use
- Or include them as an ingredient in hot sauce you make yourself
- Carolina Reaper, Moruga Scorpion, and West Indies Red Habanero are all ready to assault your taste buds
If you're like us, you adore the pain in people's faces as they try your homemade hot sauce. The smoke that pours out their ears, the unique shade of red the whites of their eyes turn, all that good stuff. Well, it's time to increase the heat by adding some of the mash in these Hot Sauce Starter Sets to our pain sauce.
There are three different mashes to try, each one with a different hot pepper as the base: Carolina Reaper Mash, Moruga Scorpion Mash, or West Indies Red Habanero Mash. You can add these to your own sauces, premade sauces, or any other food you wish to get a little more napalm-y. Or, if your taste buds are used to it, you can even just spread some of the Hot Sauce Starter Sets on toast. Heck, you could even have a Carolina Reaper Milk Shake!
For nutrition information, click here.
- Three mashes to blast your homemade hot sauce up a whole buncha notches
- No MSG, No GMO
- Three flavors to choose from:
- Carolina Reaper Mash
- Moruga Scorpion Mash
- West Indies Red Habanero Mash
- Net Wt.: 9 oz