- For those days you just feel like a Pug
- Made out of soft, plush, faux fur
- Mesh eyes and a movable jaw
In the late 1500s, Pugs became very popular in European courts. They were kept as guard dogs. But not a normal sort of guard dogs. Pugs guarded the bedrooms of the rich because of their specialized sight. They were prized because they could be plopped down in front of a door, and they would look in each direction down a hall - at the same time! That's not true, and was a totally mean thing to say. We love Pugs, not just for their funny faces, but also for their caring personalities. And now we can be one with this Pug Mask.
Each Pug Mask is made of plush faux fur, with extra hanging down in the front and back to tuck into your clothes. The eyes are mesh, so you can peer out. But those features aren't the coolest thing about the Pug Mask. The best part is that the jaw is hinged, so it will open and close its mouth as you do. It takes a little practice to get it right, but it's pretty awesome when done properly. We love wearing the Pug Mask as we work at our desk, to confuse passers-by. In fact, all this product copy was written while wearing a Pug Mask!
- A Pug mask for when you need to be a bit barky
- Plush faux fur
- Cushioned chin brace: allows mouth to move when you speak.
- Mesh eyes for you to see through
- Sturdy construction
- Materials: Polyester and PVC
- Care Instructions: Clean with damp sponge