Dumb Ways To Die Plush
Stay safe out there!
- Plush versions of some of the dummies killed in "Dumb Ways to Die"
- You know, that popular animated song which swept the internets
- It's all about train safety - so don't do what these plush do
There are many dumb ways to die in this world, and most of them involve going against safety warnings (or that warning voice inside your head). As a public service campaign for Metro Trains in Melbourne, Australia, an animated short was released over the internets. It showed all sorts of little cute beings and the dumb ways they died, with the last few involving a lack of safety around trains. Fast forward to now, and you can hug these little careless (and lifeless) creatures with these Dumb Ways to Die Plush.
Featuring some of the more adorable dumb ways to die, these plush serve as cute warnings of what not to do. Don't get your toast out with a fork. Don't keep a rattlesnake as a pet. Don't dress up like a moose during hunting season. Don't be unsafe around trains. And whatever you do, don't miss out on collecting all these Dumb Ways to Die Plush!
- You know the song "Dumb Ways to Die" - now you can own plush victims
- Officially-licensed Dumb Ways to Die plush!
- Squeeze them to hear a chorus of "Dumb Ways to Die."
- Available Characters:
- Bonehead - "drive around the boom gates at a level crossing"
- Botch - "dress up like a moose during hunting season"
- Dummkopf - "get your toast out with a fork"
- Mishap - "keep a rattlesnake as a pet"
- Numpty- "set fire to your hair"
- Stumble - "stand on the edge of a train station platform"
- Materials: Polyester fibers and polyurethane foam
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Batteries are non-replaceable
- Dimensions: approx. 8" tall