Mini Flask Key Chain
- Makes drinking on the run easy
- Great for all types of beverages
- Holds 1 oz. of your favorite libation
Some days are the sort where you just want to go home at the end of the day and have a drink. And we rarely get any forewarning about those, although sometimes the sort of meetings you have scheduled give it away. Why wait until you're home? No matter when the need for booze strikes you can have some handy with this new Mini Flask Key Chain. This tiny steel flask holds 1 oz. of your favorite beverage and clips right to your keychain so it's never far away.
We've already figured out what we're doing with ours, and it's not what you think. See, it's getting to be cold and flu season here in ThinkGeek World Domination HQ's neck of the woods. And although we try to avoid the office when we're ill because we like to keep our germs to ourselves, sometimes it can't be avoided. In these situations, it's good to have on our person an ounce of our favorite blue-green liquid medication / soporific, just in case it gets to be too much. Fortunately, a bunch of our offices have couches in them so we can just pass out there. Now, we wouldn't recommend leaving your medication in this for an extended period of time, but 24 hours probably won't hurt it. What we're trying to say is that if you leave it in there for three months and when you uncap it an evil djinn comes pouring out, it ain't our fault.
Note: Please drink responsibly. Do not drink and drive.
- Tiny flask clips right on to your keychain
- Or use it as a zipper pull on the slopes and be your own St. Bernard
- Great for alcohol & less interesting drinks, too
- Brushed steel exterior
- Capacity: 1 oz.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" wide x 3 1/4" tall (including cap and D-ring but not clip) x 5/8" deep
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Note: Please drink responsibly. Do not drink and drive.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 12 years of age (although if you're putting alcohol in it, it's not intended for anyone under 21)