Parchment Map of Middle Earth
Wander and never get lost.
- Direct scan of the original map hand drawn for the LOTR movies
- Drawn by Daniel Reeve and made by WETA
- Printed on high quality parchment paper with die-cut deckled edges
Not all who wander are lost, but some who wander actually are lost. And since GPS (as we know it) doesn't exist in Middle-earth, those lost wanderers need a map. But not just any map will do (because, for example, a map of Chicago wouldn't really help a hobbit too much). These wanderers need a map of Middle-earth, and so do you. Presenting the Parchment Map of Middle-earth.
The Parchment Map of Middle-earth is a direct scan from the original map hand drawn by Daniel Reeve (calligrapher and cartographer for the LOTR films). Printed in Middle-earth (New Zealand) on high quality parchment paper with die-cut deckled edges, the Parchment Map of Middle-earth is well known to fans of The Lord of the Rings. The Shire, Rivendell, Lorien, Rohan, Fangorn, Gondor - they are all there, exactly as seen in the LOTR and Hobbit films and in the DVD extras. The Parchment Map of Middle-earth looks like something from long ago, and will instantly add a sense of magic to your walls (once you frame and hang it, that is).
- A map of Middle-earth, exactly as it appeared in the most recent films
- Officially-licensed LOTR collectible
- Made by WETA, the folks who made Middle-earth come alive for the films
- Map is a direct scan from the original map hand drawn by Daniel Reeve (calligrapher and cartographer for the Lord of the Rings films)
- Materials: High quality parchment paper with die-cut deckled edges
- Ready for framing
- Dimensions: 22.8" x 22.8"