Ted R Rated Talking Plush
You dirty bear!
- More vulgar, but less scary than Teddy Ruxbin
- Not quite as cute as the Snuggle bear
- But definitely will be your friend for life!
Everybody needs a friend, right? And almost everybody is afraid of thunder. So what sane person wouldn't wish for their favorite teddy bear to come to life so that you could play and prank together, and, better yet, be thunder buddies for life! No worries, your teddy bear's pot-smoking habit won't really become a problem until later in life.
Bring home your own thunder buddy with this R-rated talking Ted teddy bear plush featuring five phrases from Seth MacFarlane's hit comedy Ted. Great for a good laugh, we just wouldn't let him babysit your kids or anything.
- R-rated, talking teddy bear from the Ted movie
- Recommended ages: 18+
- Features 5 phrases from Ted movie:
- "Yeah, I mean, y-you know when you sewed me up you put some of the stuffing in the wrong places so I'm - I'm a little f---ed up, but will you take care of me for ever and ever?... Aha! I'm just kidding you! I thought it'd be funny if you thought I was f---ing retarded."
- "You ever hear a Boston girl have an orgasm? 'Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Harder! Harder! Oh, God, that was so good! Now I'm gonna stuff my f---in' face with Pepperidge Farm.'"
- "Well you never should've trusted me. I'm on drugs!"
- "Alright c'mon, let's sing the Thunder Song. When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared. Just grab your Thunder Buddy and say these magic words: F--- you, Thunder! You can suck my d--- You can't get me, Thunder, 'cause you're just God's farts."
- "Oh f--- that. It's been 4 years, Johnny! You and me have been together for 27 years. Where's my ring, huh? Where's my ring, a------? Where's my ring, mother f---er? Put it on my fuzzy finger, you f--- C'mon!"
- Featuring Seth Macfarlane's voice from his movie Ted
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Dimensions: 8" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Ted R Rated Talking Plush or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.