Doctor Who Yahtzee
- The classic Yahtzee game, with a healthy dose of Doctor Who.
- Choose your side: TARDIS or Dalek
- Each comes with Doctor Who-themed dice
Rolling dice is fun. So is poker. That's why everyone loves Yahtzee - it combines the best of both worlds. Well, let's all travel through timey-wimey stuff and gaze upon these two new versions. Yup, if you want to play Doctor Who Yahtzee, you're going to have to pick a side.
There are two flavors of Doctor Who Yahtzee: Dalek and TARDIS. The Dalek comes with a Dalek dice cup (a.k.a., statue you can hide things in) and custom dice featuring some of the Doctor's favorite things. And the TARDIS comes with a (you guessed it) TARDIS dice cup (also hollow, also awesome) with custom dice showing off some of the Doctor's most fearsome enemies. Doctor Who Yahtzee is a fun game, but even without the game, the dice cups that come with these two versions of Yahtzee are a collector's dream!
- For Ages 8 and up.
- Play the classic dice game with a healthy dose of Doctor Who
- TARDIS Features:
- Dice showcase 6 of the Doctor's most notorious villains (Robot Mummy, The Silence, Weeping Angel, Sontaran, Cyberman, and Dalek)
- The dice shaker looks like the TARDIS!!
- Dalek Features:
- Dice showcase 6 of the Doctor's favorite things (Sonic Screwdriver, River's Diary, K-9, Fourth Doctor's Scarf, Eleventh Doctor's Fez, and the TARDIS)
- Dalek's eyestalk, plunger arm, and blaster are all somewhat poseable
- Dice feature printed images - no cheapo stickers here
- Includes: TARDIS or Dalek dice shaker, 5 dice, one little pencil, score pad, and instructions.
- (Relative) Dimensions:
- Dice: 18mm cubed
- TARDIS: approx. 3.6" x 3.6" x 7"
- Dalek: approx. 4" x 5.4" x 7"